Tuesday 15 April 2008

I learned something today

Oh all right then. Here is a 'fun' croc shooting game, for people who like 'fun' croc shooting games.
By the way the croc-murderer in the basket isn't a donkey, it's a water buffalo, as if you care.
I googled 'carabao' but I could have saved a couple of calories by saying it out loud instead.
Did you know that crocodiles kill their prey by getting in a line and pushing rocks over a cliff? Neither did I. But then until a couple of years ago I didn't know that it was OK to drive tanks into other people's countries, bomb the sh*t out of them, and fill the papers with a load of scary crap to justify it all. Stap me, I had this crazy idea that millions of people fought a world war over that one, within living memory too.
Now of course I know better. We have so much to be grateful for.

No comments: